Dawnlark Plains my love is like a tempest
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

one last thread before the babies are here?

Catori was prowling, trying to count back in her head. She was almost nervous as Sunny and Easy set out, babying them even though something in her told her they needed to go go g o now that the babies were almost here. She wanted them right there too. She wanted all of them right there, and she had enjoyed the time she'd been able to spend with @Lavender as they cleaned out the den and made sure it was perfect. She appreciated how attentive Dauntless had been to the borders and just how good everyone had been to her in her pregnancy. What more could she ask for? 

Well. Right then, she was going to call Pregnancy Princess a real title and make sure that what she wanted she actually got. 

She called for @Grayday and reclined Sphinx-like as prettily as she could manage even if it was mostly for her own benefit. He could feel when he got close if he wanted the 'visual' of every large curve to her body and see her at the very end of her first pregnancy. As an after thought, the woman wasn't sure if she'd been too demanding in her call or not; hopefully he wouldn't think it was time .

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
my love is like a tempest - by Spiritwalker - April 01, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: my love is like a tempest - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: my love is like a tempest - by Spiritwalker - April 01, 2018, 01:15 AM
RE: my love is like a tempest - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 01:31 AM