Silver Moraine I wonder about the worlds inside us all
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The moraine had been a novelty at first, but that had quickly worn off. Now, Clary's paws felt hard from clambering over the forest of rocks, and she'd soon realized that being invisible wasn't nearly as fun when there was no one around to spook or surprise. But her aunt insisted to stay here just a few hours longer - even though they'd been here a week already. She had found a fascinating formation of rock or something, and seemed bent on the idea that another afternoon would satisfy her need to study every corner and crevice of the mound, even though Clary had tried to argue that a week hadn't sated her yet.

Clary figured she must have pulled some dreadful face when Nanook had tried to get her to study the rocks alongside her again, because for once, her aunt had let her venture out on her own, with the promise she would stay away from all foreign wolves, and return to her if anyone strange came around. Which Clary had promised, of course - with no real intent on actually following through.

Especially not now that a dark shadow covered the rocks with a hasty step. The girl just about sank into the rocks in a puddle of relief. Thank the stars - Clary hadn't seen another wolf in what felt like forever, and as interesting as rocks were, they didn't do a lot of talking, and they didn't do a lot of listening, either. Wolves were so much more interesting, and glancing once over her shoulder as an instinctive precaution, she turned back around to scramble after the stranger, a broad smile on her face and her nerves a jitter with the excitement of it all. "Hey!" she chuffed, youthful and friendly, and in a struggle to keep her voice low enough so her aunt wouldn't hear her, "Wait up!"
Messages In This Thread
I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 01, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 02, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 04, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 30, 2018, 01:30 PM