Phantom Hollow i know you must know it now -- my organs have stoned
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
on the way to an easter egg hunt so have a phone post okay sorry

the winter was beginning to sear the madman with boredom. aware that the long cold would end, that the sun would bring with it fawns and flowers, buffalo found his trudge weary all the same.
he would not admit it, but the wraith had grown lonely these months, without the Sos-touched presence of his twin. ”byll,” the blood-bone witch breathed into the chilled air, as he did whenever her name swam to the forefront of his consciousness.
she would not be forgotten; buffalo would know immediately who it was that returned to his arms, to the emotion of his tightening throat. ”you’ll come back. you will.”
he was not alone; in the next moment, the bedlamite had lifted his ears from their torpor and fixed two-toned eyes on the dark figure trekking in the opposite direction. never a creature to turn away the opportunity to hold another’s attention, buffalo whooped loudly, trotting with an affable gait toward the sharp-edged shadow. ”i see winter is still being a worthless whore. what do you think about that, friend?”
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you must know it now -- my organs have stoned - by Buffalo - April 01, 2018, 02:20 PM