Blackfeather Woods i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
This is back-dated to the morining after this thread.

She does not try to return home until the next morning, instead finding somewhere hidden for the remainder of the evening through the night. Cooped up somewhere, licking her wounds, replaying every second and trying to figure out what had gone wrong. He’d been a comrade of hers, once, but he’d fled—her first mistake—but their shared bloodshed should have been enough. It keeps her from sleeping and getting the rest she needs, instead keeping her head down and ears perched high, listening for strange sounds of the night that may indicate her attacker’s return.

The first sign of day break, Shivali is up. Her joints are achy and her muscles are sore. She’s been in fights before, wounded and thrown around, but somehow these aches and pains supersede everything she’s been through.

Before she crosses the borders of her home, she shivers, re-inspecting every inch that there is no blood, especially near her backside. Most of the cuts and scrapes can be blames on a simple fall or disagreement with another canine, but the tears to her groin prove to be a harder battle and keeping them from view proves more difficult. She shakes out her fur and moves carefully, glancing to the sky as it darkens with the oncoming of snow falling thick from the sky. A good enough distraction.

Carefully, she begins to pick her way through the forest with no particular destination in mind.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open - by Shivali - April 01, 2018, 04:55 PM