Blackfeather Woods i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
He does not seem to take the lead right away, waiting on her to move, but her motivation is not strong. As he remains slow, she takes a step to follow along, but ultimately she hopes to get into a pattern where she doesn’t have to think about it. 

The question goes unanswered for the time moment, considering how to answer. Any word that comes out of her mouth is going to be a lie; she hasn’t had time to process everything that happened to her and Kobe’s involvement is unnecessary for now. The old Shivali would have been warmer in response but she seems so far removed from the woman she’d been yesterday, that she doesn’t know how to be

Âha,” she says softly, trailing off and looking elsewhere. PiKutenngai? she returns, hoping he’ll have more to say so she doesn’t have to talk about herself.

For a little while they talk and she deflects anything about herself. The first chance she has to get away and recoup what she’d lost, she takes it and scurries off into solitude.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open - by Shivali - April 25, 2018, 02:49 AM