Barrow Fields give me the bed of bloody arrows
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The world around her seemed to melt away as her focus lay solely on the approaching figure of her attacker. Her eyes saw only dark, the slow-motion approach and with the sound of thundering paws against the snow booming in her ears, nothing else mattered. Adrenaline coursed her veins and, uncharacteristically, a small niggling voice at the forefront of her mind told her to go. Run. Save them.

No, she defied. Nyx ran from no one. She held fast, canines bared and lobes splayed back, anticipating fangs on her hide with the tightening of her muscles. In the last moment, the dark bitch reared to the side and snarled her rotton breath right in her face, causing the golden Ostrega to release like a coiled spring. She clacked her teeth in the direction of the beast's muzzle, and followed only with her toxic gaze as she made to swing around her in a loose ring. 

She did not pursue and instead braced herself for another attack. The cliff-dweller lingered just on the edge of Nyx' comfort zone, teasing her, willing her to succumb to her budding rage. She did not allow this to control her and instead fixed the other wolfess with a glare that dared her to come and get me.
Messages In This Thread
give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 14, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - May 16, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - May 21, 2018, 03:05 PM