Barrow Fields give me the bed of bloody arrows
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
A low rumble sounded from deep within the other's breast, a noise which intensified quickly as she moved to progress nearer. Nyx braced, stood her ground - watching and waiting like a coiled viper, willing the dark Alpha close enough so she could strike in the way she'd learned during her time among the snake-worshippers of Ormarr.

Thuringwethil's aggression seemed to spike, a loud snarl spilling from her vile maw as she parted her powerful jaws to reveal her fangs. Adrenaline surged through Nyx, her pride foolishly rooting her to the spot despite her body's call to flee, and she boldly welcomed the Heda's teeth.

When the enemy's muzzle was mere inches from connecting to the side of her neck, the agouti attempted to rear up and away to the side when she felt the sting of the bitch's canines pierce the flesh of her shoulder and maintain grip. She had not expected to escape it and pain seered hotly through her hide, but Nyx' focus returned swiftly to delivering her own blow.

Lips curled back to reveal her own teeth and she lashed out with a snarl of her own, arching her neck to aim for the raven female's swarthy cheek.
Messages In This Thread
give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 14, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - May 16, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - May 21, 2018, 03:05 PM