Silver Moraine I only deal in absolutes
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
I had anticipated that and prepared lmao <3 Sorry for the wait!

Phoenix felt his pulse quicken as Ishara readily offered him a home. He knew it was something he wanted, but now he felt like he was standing in a hallway with many, many doors. He smiled at the offer, yet couldn't find the words to accept or refuse it. She was offering him one (if not several) of the countless things he wanted for himself— it made sense to accept.

Adding to this, his company was unselfish. She filled the silence with a comment about their shared parallels, and a deeper dive of her past; an understanding of the kinds of wolves she and her family were. It made him want to be with her, with them, more. "We should start a gang. Kids with missing-eyed fathers," he chuckled faintly, then took a deep breath, pressing into her side sympathetically. "I can't accept your offer, though. The plains aren't for me." A forest wolf, born and bred, he couldn't see himself living in such vast emptiness. With such little reprieve from the sun, he couldn't imagine the dark-furred Ishara would much enjoy the summers here either.

If he'd known her longer than half an hour, it would've been impossible to refuse.
Messages In This Thread
I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 05, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: absolute value - by Easy - April 08, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 16, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Easy - April 18, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 20, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Easy - April 21, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 21, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Easy - April 24, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - April 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Easy - April 25, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: I only deal in absolutes - by Phoenix - May 10, 2018, 11:02 AM