Stone Circle you know what they say about the young
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary plopped back onto all fours and continued running, spurred by the familiar voice that reached her. She knew she'd missed her family, but didn't know how much until her mother's voice wrapped about her with a familiarity she panged to find. The young ranger could barely slow herself when she saw her mother's warm dark shape fabricate between the trees, and her heart leapt along with the joyful bounce of her paws.

"Mom!" she squealed again, and though her mother managed to stop herself short of colliding, it really didn't matter, because Clary flew into her mother's embrace with all her force.

"I'm so happy to be back! Gosh, you wouldn't believe how obsessed Aunt Nook is with rocks!" she giggled and whined between her own attempts to kiss her mother between the kisses she received. When Valette pulled away, presumably to look for her aunt, Clary simply grinned and skipped a few steps back. "Nook's here. By the borders. She said it was more proper to wait by the borders, but I knew it'd be okay to come in, so I did!" she paused then, remembering why else her aunt hadn't wanted to step past the borderline, and her mouth pressed with uncertainty before she decided she'd let her aunt deal with that bomb. Her smile returned and Clary dropped into a playful crouch. "Where's Steph and Ezra?" she asked with a glance back and forth, as if by saying their names they, too, would peel from the trees. "Nikai? Murdock?" Her tail continued to whip in happy arcs as she thought of each one in turn. "Gosh, I've missed you guys so much!!"
Messages In This Thread
you know what they say about the young - by Clary - April 07, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Clary - April 07, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Steph - April 11, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Clary - April 22, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: you know what they say about the young - by Steph - April 23, 2018, 09:53 AM