Oystercatcher Tide Pools small fish circling
3 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Blackbird glanced at the white male out of the corner of her eye, trying to gauge whether or not he was laughing at her. From this angle it was too hard to tell, so she gave up trying and just assumed that he probably was. She snorted in annoyance. After a moment, he asked if she was sure she didn’t need help. Even more annoyed, she opened her mouth to issue some kind of nasty retort, but closed it just as quickly. She was being stupid. This guy was offering to teach her a skill that might keep her alive. She glanced down into the tide pool again, wondering if it was even worth learning to fish if these fish were so small. It would take a lot of them to fill her belly properly. Still…

“Fine. You can help if you want,” she said finally, looking up into his face almost defiantly. So far he hadn’t tried to bite her face off for her bitchy behavior, so she was letting her attitude show a little more. “But don’t just do it for me. I want to learn how to do it myself.”
Minor PowerPlaying is fine, no need to ask. No maiming/killing without permission.
Messages In This Thread
small fish circling - by Blackbird1 - April 07, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: small fish circling - by Smokestep - April 07, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: small fish circling - by Blackbird1 - April 07, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: small fish circling - by Smokestep - April 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: small fish circling - by Blackbird1 - April 08, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: small fish circling - by Smokestep - April 08, 2018, 11:42 PM