Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny had just gotten back from digging another cache, the previous one having been filled. He was proud that it had been filled, it meant they were doing well on hunting and would have plenty of food for everyone. 

He had grabbed a fresh chunk of Turkey to drag back to Catori, who has gotten extremely round and looked literally ready to explode if something sharp poked her. He was excited, New siblings to watch and help grow. New siblings to help become Morningside hunters. Just as he felt a thrill of excitement he heard Catori call for his father. Fear and hope made him break into a run and he headed toward the den, ears perked forward and eyes bright. As he arrived he skidded to a halt beside his dad though a few feet away. He gave a low whuff and crouched slightly, wagging his tail slowly and looking up with silent request for permission to stay. If not he'd leave rhe Turkey for when Cat was done and then head off.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM