Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
207 Posts
Ooc —
Winterbourne entered the world as a quiet pup; he began unassuming, small and pale and without a single expectation of the world he had been thrust into. He was, for the moment, pure-- free of care, of the burdens of knowledge and choice, and the inevitable sin that would accompany them. The child simply existed. He was, and he breathed, and he lived. For the moment, this brought him peace.
Almost lazily, the newborn twisted towards a teat. All he possessed now was the most primal instinct: he needed to eat. Somewhere within him stirred the beginnings of a higher awareness-- but first, it would need to be nurtured. New as he was to the world, River knew this already. Eager to begin even in these first moments, the pup focused entirely on eating. The world around him went ignored, for now; he had work to do.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Winterbourne - April 17, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM