Stavanger Bay i'm moving into stillness
t o m o r r o w
27 Posts
Ooc —

ava waited with carefully metered patience, the girl's ears pinned back and her gaze was fixed upon the rolling waves that were scarcely visible in the distance.  only once did they slide to the figure that seemed to be wrought of the fog itself and never to his eyes, only to acknowledge to the stranger that he had been seen and that he was in charge.

the display of submission was incomplete without the appearance of ava's tail, although the nub she had was fixed against her flank the best she could manage.  she had given the borders a wide berth and she had called for an audience; she hoped it would be enough.

he approached her cocksure and aware, and although his posture betrayed his position his displays of dominance were not incredibly overwhelming.  she watched his two-toned eyes rake against her striking coat and she imperceptibly sucked in another breath through her teeth.  she was not unused to the toying gaze of the men-folk, but it neither intrigued or offended her.

greetings, stranger.  i am ava christine holloway-blackwood.  she melted gracefully into a slight bow, her nose tipped towards the ground as one of her narrow forepaws rested against the plush of her chest.  i am an herbalist and story-weaver, a collector of names.  i am looking for a family.  a home.

when the sun comes up we'll be nothing but dust
Messages In This Thread
i'm moving into stillness - by Ava - April 07, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Smokestep - April 07, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Ava - April 07, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Smokestep - April 07, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Ava - April 07, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Smokestep - April 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Ava - April 07, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Smokestep - April 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Ava - April 08, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: i'm moving into stillness - by Smokestep - April 08, 2018, 11:20 PM