Moonspear dragonsreach
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
All Welcome 
The ghoul drew herself from out of her den with a soft sigh and looked up at the mountain that she had taken for a home. Her eyes roamed over the sharp crags and jutting stones with a fearful glimmer before she pulled away and focused her attentions elsewhere, trying to keep herself distracted from the thought that she truly had no idea what she was doing. The shadow stepped into a more open area, stretching her limbs and testing their strength against the ache that still lingered in her muscles. Lucy would never know how to let go of what had happened to her, and it had awoken within her some violent fear that gripped with claws tight around her neck.

The dark creature slunk across rocky scape until she fell into trees and found a small area where the sun shone through the branches to illuminate the earth beneath. The snow had been plentiful, but she knew that her dark coat was fond of picking at the rays that fell to the ground from up above. Gingerly stepping toward the sunspot, Lucy made herself comfortable and curled into a tight ball to wait and watch for others. Her ears swiveled with each passing sound. 
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
dragonsreach - by Lucy - April 08, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - April 08, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Lucy - April 22, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - April 27, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:50 AM
RE: dragonsreach - by Gannet - May 04, 2018, 06:11 PM