Phoenix Maplewood i marvel at the stars / and feel my heart overflow
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He confessed to a lack of familiarity with her birthplace, then welcomed her back, a cordiality that caused Spur's eyes to skirt over his face in slight surprise. A word or two of gratitude sprang to her tongue, though she slowly closed her teeth and let Aditya finish. He was a kindred spirit, though somewhere along the way, he'd decided to settle down and establish some roots. He wondered if she planned to do the same?

After a moment's pause, Larkspur shook her head. "No, I don't." The solitary, roaming life suited her, even if it was hard to subsist without the support of a pack. As she didn't deign to find a mate or start a family, there was no compelling reason to stop her wandering paws. "I like wandering. I was actually a homebody back in the day, so I'm making up for lost time," she quipped with a soft smile.

Curiosity drove her to query—over a second quiet hoot"What made you decide to stop and settle down?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i marvel at the stars / and feel my heart overflow - by Larkspur - April 13, 2018, 10:20 AM