Blackfeather Woods this is what god did when he wanted to love you
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
After a few days of some weird restless anxiety settling into her chest, something started to tell her to isolate herself. Kove often flickered through her thoughts but she found other things to distract herself with. If she rested, Iliksis popped into her mind but she can’t avoid sleep any more than the next wolf and eventually it catches up to her.

She sleeps hard through the night, the day before pacing along the northern border (unbeknownst to her spreading out signals for attention). For the first time in a long time, she is dream-free but she wakes up with a start, taking several deep breaths to try and calm herself down quickly. She shuffles to her feet and sits upright, glancing around. There is fire in her belly and she groans, closes her eyes, and wishes for it to be over.

The last thing she wants is another hugging her close but the desire still lights her insides, crawling out of its awakening.

This time, she avoids the borders and keeps close to the length of otter creek the moves east to west through the northern stretch of territory. She can use the time for a distract, the water cold as she dips her feet in and preens at her fur while keeping her mind occupied on anything but the tightness engulfing every move.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
this is what god did when he wanted to love you - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 09:14 PM