Blackfeather Woods this is what god did when he wanted to love you
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
It is not her first season but she does not know these lands, or wolves, all that well. The prior years it has come around is often extinguished early without anyone to consider. This year is another but she does not feel the security as she once had. Someone’s grip around her hips, forcing such closeness—the monster appears instantly in her mind and she closes her eyes.

Shivali licks her lips, fur damp from the water. Ears twitch, flicking behind her as she hears Kove’s approach but it does not prepare her for his voice. She flinches when he says her name and she pauses, lifting her head to look at him. For a long moment she stares at him, fur bristling around the back of her neck, but she does not make a sound. The pale brute has been nothing but polite and respectful, as one northerner to another, but it is not enough to get across the barrier she’s set between her any any other physical touch.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is what god did when he wanted to love you - by Shivali - April 13, 2018, 08:48 PM