Blackfeather Woods this is what god did when he wanted to love you
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
He does not follow after her, but he remains and watches her. Something doesn’t sit right in her belly but she doesn’t voice it, or make him leave. She’d tell him she could defend herself, but is that true anymore? The beast had taken what he wanted and she hadn’t been in season (she can’t be thankful enough for this), but if someone wanted her for the sole purpose she has changed for a few days, well, she isn’t so sure. It isn’t a feeling that settles well with her and part of the reason she doesn’t move forward, out of the water as he suggests and she stares blankly at him.

If it hadn’t been for the other brute, perhaps this would be different. Maybe she’d approach him, tease him, let him, but her stomach churns at the thought. It wouldn’t be the worst thing from a good man but the sight of Iliksis plants itself firmly at the forefront of her mind. “No,” she tells him, turning further into the cold. If it keeps him away from her, she’ll go farther. The cold does not scare her, in fact these days have gotten too warm, and while water isn’t the best thing to be in, it’s the only thing soothing her and giving her some semblance of control. Shivali licks her lips and looks away, crossing through the water until she gets close to the other side.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is what god did when he wanted to love you - by Shivali - May 01, 2018, 06:58 AM