Blackfeather Woods this is what god did when he wanted to love you
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
She’s close to the bank when she hears sloshing on the other side, turning her head over her shoulder to see him crossing the distance. Her breathing increases, her sides start to noticeably rise and fall, and she looks away for the nearest exit. He must know the first from corner to corner and she still struggles with direction. There isn’t a place she can go he probably won’t find her and leaving the territory like this will invite others, maybe Iliksis again, and she shudders at the thought. 

The moment he touches her flank, she’s instantly swung her head around and snaps at his face. She makes sure not to get close enough to bite but the warning should be enough. If she can’t avoid it, it’ll be on her own terms, but for now her stomach churns and she backs up out of the water away from him.

He eventually catches up and at some point persuades her somehow into mating before leaving her on her own again.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is what god did when he wanted to love you - by Shivali - May 06, 2018, 04:05 AM