Silverlight Terrace Day will cease, eternal black she brings in her wings
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
@Koji @Arrille @Clock - Cody; feel free to tag someone from Moonspear if you're still thinking about joining :) - first travel thread, don't bother with the timelines, I've forgotten about them a long time ago XD

Like the strong scout and leader she most certainly was, she showed the group that had decided to follow her to some promised land a way around the mountains that did not involve too much climbing. There was a small passage, slightly dangerous due to falling rocks, but nothing that could harm them too much. Chusi was very capable of climbing mountains, but she wasn't so sure about her coastal companion and the charmer.

They had to swim a small bit of the way through a river, then follow a curving path southeast through a small part of a forest. There was an open field where they eventually came out, mountains to their southwest and the flatlands more east. So far so good. Chusi also knew there was a pack on the mountain, the one where Olive might still be residing, but she wasn't sure. There was also Redhawk Caldera where she had met the nice wolf Raven. Through the woods was the way back to the coast... Back to Ingram and his devilsister, but Chusi resisted. She was perfectly capable of fending for her own and her companions. So what if she missed him or the other way around? It had been his decision to stay, not her decision to leave. What a dick.

'How 'bout we rest 'ere for'a bit? She asked, tongue lolling out of her mouth with a smile. They had already traveled quite a good distance and surely they were tired.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Day will cease, eternal black she brings in her wings - by Chusi - April 11, 2018, 12:41 PM