Silverlight Terrace Day will cease, eternal black she brings in her wings
49 Posts
Ooc —
“I would but I wouldn’t want ya gettin jealous now” he teased, tongue slipping between his lips to stick out in a friendly mocking manner. He was all for bantering till the sun went down, but apparently their new companion was in the mood for some roughhousing and Koji felt himself easily slip back into the role of a playful brother. “Come at me bro” he hollered, a mischievous growl echoing in his chest as he bounced a few paces away, tail swinging excitedly behind him.

It had been a while since he last messed around like this, and a familiar cheeky smile found it’s way to the corners of his velvety lips. It was nice having someone a little outgoing around for a change. Chusi was often too busy doing responsible adult things and Arrille was just so god damn boring that Koji often avoided him all together. So Clock in a certain sense, was kind of like an oasis in the middle of a desert — refreshing. 
rating: 3-3-3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Day will cease, eternal black she brings in her wings - by Koji - April 23, 2018, 08:20 PM