Sunbeam Lair leave it all out there
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
For just an instant, she was surprised and even pleased—this interfering beast of a wolf was going to work with her, here? He was going to listen to her perfectly calm and reasonable suggestions? That would be a real shock of a change. But he tottered out of the way of the light and sunk back onto his big fat hairy rump in embarassment. Well then...!

But she should have known: of course it was too good to last. He started to offer up a befuddled apology, which Nynka was just about prepared to accept when he then went right back and immediately contradicted himself. Couldn't trust a single thing that came out of these damn canines' mouths, really, now could you. Sheesh!

Oooh, just listen to the big bad wolf, she sneered. He almost knows how to be polite, but then just can't stand it when he's talking to anyone smarter than him, now can he. Too dumb to even know that weasels aren't prey! Her opinion of this one had immediately bottomed out: obviously he was even dumber than most of his already quite thick-skulled brethren. Hmph...wolves! If any of them had been born with even a single whiskerful of sense, they'd never have been canines, she supposed disdainfully. If anything it had been foolish of her to even allow for an instant that there might be one of them even a little smarter or more considerate. They were the ones up yowling at the stars every night, after all, interrupting the sleep of every halfway decent beast.

Nynka snapped in the direction of the hairy paw that was shoved in her direction even as she spun aside from it. She was lightning-quick, though she also wasn't really aiming to do any particular damage or even to necessarily connect— she just wanted to make sure it didn't make any claims on either her body or her shiny rock, really. Don't you get any ideas about stealing it, either! she snapped. It escaped her that this creature probably wouldn't even know what she was talking about, or necessarily desire the same shiny rocks that she did. Of course any creature ought to be putting the exact same values on everything that she did, after all. It's my treasure, I saw it first and I've already claimed it! She let him get a really good look at her needlelike teeth as she puffed up her patchwork white and brown fur and emphasized her warnings with a loud hiss. You can have that green crap over there instead, she added with a disdainful little toss of her head at the small things that were growing further up nearer the long cave tunnel's exit. That did seem like the stuff the wolf had been examining in the first place, after all, she belatedly realized—the weirdo. Maybe he'd actually even find that offer tempting, who knew.
Messages In This Thread
leave it all out there - by Larus - April 13, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: leave it all out there - by Nynka - April 23, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: leave it all out there - by Larus - April 24, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: leave it all out there - by Nynka - April 30, 2018, 10:15 PM