Ankyra Sound If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Set the day after the thread with Thuringwethil, staying vague about injuries.

Following the scuffle with the Drageda bitch, Nyx had gone into hiding once more. Battered and bruised, she took a day to lick her lacerations and nurse her wounded pride before crossing Grimnismal borders with her tail between her legs. She considered turning away from the strand entirely, grasping at the opportunity that presented itself so willingly, but found that she could not. The golden Ostrega had come to the harsh realisation that she was, despite her ignorance of the changes in her body the past few weeks, carrying The Beta's pups.

She slunk through the sequoias, favouring her left forelimb slightly and appearing entirely defeated. Dried blood crusted around the re-opened scrapes that littered her frame and they ached with every stride, so she tread carefully - though her slowed pace was more reluctant than anything else. Nyx had made a decision to come clean to @Wylla of her suspected pregnancy and she paused at the edge of the forest to sweep her solemn yellow eyes across the grim, overcast beach. Without hesitating too long, she swallowed her anxiety and canted her muzzle skyward to send forth a request for the presence of both @Lycaon and her unsuspecting Alphess.
Messages In This Thread
If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town. - by Nyx - April 14, 2018, 02:38 PM