Arrow Lake Deerly Departed
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Nynka's rising low and wrathful hissing continued even as she watched the wolf step back—Nynka was only more irritated to hear some muttering of the wolf getting stuck on the ridiculous notion of airborne fish, of all things, that stupid canine!—but was cut off rather abruptly as the wolf drooped fore and aft and offered assistance. The offer sounded serious enough at first, though unexpected; Nynka stuck her pointy nose out and peered closer with tiny eyes glittering with suspicion. Her teeth flashed in the sunlight as she caught the laughing glint in the canine's leafy eye, and she swelled in indignation, taking in a deep breath as she prepared to launch a fresh blistering tirade against this insolent furball who dared to mock her so.

This motion too was abruptly aborted however, as the wolf bitch inquired after where the meat needed to go, just before she stooped and grabbed the item in question up, her blunter teeth ripping the deer leg from its tree prison with effortless violence. Nynka gave those longer ivory canines a sullen look, but answered with a small modicum of politeness at last beginning to show in her shrill, demanding voice as the flakes of tree bark went fluttering haphazardly to the ground. Hmmm. ...This way! she said, and was already in full bounding motion toward the east almost before the words had even left her mouth. She dashed forth between the slightly more spacious trunks of two more twin firs, and then darted around the trunk of a spruce to loop speedily back and dart a tidy little nip through the air in the direction of Wraen's fuzzy heels. The half-playful snap of the weasel's teeth wasn't likely to connect, unless this wolf was exceptionally slow, but there was a bit of a threat implicit in the motion, too. I'm watching you, wolf... you'd best not even think of runnin' off with MY lunch, thought Nynka to herself with a little growl as she dashed by the wolf's far side.
Messages In This Thread
Deerly Departed - by Nynka - April 14, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Wraen - April 30, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Nynka - May 07, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Wraen - May 12, 2018, 07:14 AM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Nynka - May 15, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Wraen - May 24, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Nynka - May 29, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Wraen - June 03, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Nynka - June 04, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Wraen - June 10, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Deerly Departed - by Nynka - June 14, 2018, 06:03 PM