Emberwood Battle lines, her army gathers to her side
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Koji @Clock @Arrille @Durnehviir @Constantine and anyone from RBF welcome if you can reply quickly when it's your turn :)

Just as she had thought, when they passed the beautiful valley it reeked of strangers. Chusi wasn't going to drag her companions into a fight about some piece of land she had called home only for a little while. That'd be silly. So they wandered about on the mountain, descending like a group of lost children, at the mercy of the elements and the lands she wasn't so familiar with. But there were woods. Woods were good, and so she led them into their dark clutches. It reeked of strangers, also here, but... was that the faint smell of tree sap and ravens? Could it be? It was only a whiff, but Chusi's heart was filled with hope.

'Think I know where these wolves came fr'm. Maybe they'll help'us. She told the others softly, or whatever was left of her group. She threw her head back as they reached the new borders, her call asking for the leader - could it be her father?! - and his companions to come meet them.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Battle lines, her army gathers to her side - by Chusi - April 14, 2018, 04:33 PM