Emberwood Battle lines, her army gathers to her side
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
You aren't my father. You're not even family. Why the hell did I think you were.

Chusi was startled by the pregnant (she recognized the pregnant belly from Mother) female who came to greet them. She was shaken so badly she had to stabilize herself by placing a trembling paw backwards, bumping Koji accidentally. Can I make this work? Oh God, I can't go back now. What the hell are they going to think of me.

Uuhh... The usually chatty girl had no words to explain herself. Typical. How stupid could she be to think her family had gone back to the raven forest - to think they'd leave there again. How convenient did she make the world out to be in her mind? Hiya - I'm Chusi, Chusi Fearghal, and these are mah friends. That was one step into a direction. Now she just hoped it was the good one.

Did... Did ya guys come frum Ravensblood Forest? She shook her head then. Sorry - I thought y'all were someone else... Eheh... She forced an obvious fake smile on her saddened features. Great going, almighty Fearghal.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Battle lines, her army gathers to her side - by Chusi - April 14, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: Battle lines, her army gathers to her side - by Chusi - April 17, 2018, 01:32 PM