Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Nameless opened her eyes at the sound of a soft feminine voice. She lifted her head to see that the pretty female who had been telling a story earlier had come and sat beside her. She sighed and sat up, trying to shake the sleep from her body to no avail. Her eyelids drooped, and a feeling of lethargy swept over her body. Suddenly, she felt very lightheaded, and swayed a little.

"Sorry," she mumbled, trying to make her eyes focus. "I think I might be sick or something. I haven't felt very good all evening. Maybe you shouldn't sit by me. What if it's contagious?" She squinted her eyes at the black-furred wolf, and then smiled faintly. "Oh. You're Blue Willow. The one who let me join your pack... Thanks." Then she promptly laid down again, wondering if she should just leave. She didn't want to be a bother to anyone.

But it was dark out now, and she hated being by herself at night - fear of aliens and all that. She shuddered. Best not to think about that now. It wouldn't help anything. She turned to face the newest storyteller, a male that Peregrine had called Dante.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Scary monsters and nice sprites - by Nameless - June 22, 2014, 08:24 PM