Wapun Meadow Talk Show Host
11 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She sat up, and didn’t seem averse to having company. She was a lovely thing; slim but healthy, with a nice sheen to her coat and eyes that stood out against the pale complexion of her face like a pair of sapphires placed on a bed of pure white sand. She was poised as well- which led him to believe she was well brought up, probably from some sort of nobility for parents. He was intrigued.

Her voice was soft, her words well articulated and with an accent that he had never heard before. Charming. There was a musical sort of swing to it- he wanted to hear her speak more, he wanted to hear her accent, to learn its nuances, to tuck it away in his library of voices. ”It is,” He agreed, maintaining the tone of voice he’d already chosen though he wantwd dearly to try out her accent to see how it felt. ”It will be nice to see the green again; I miss it, after such a long, drab winter.” He said.

Wasn’t she just precious- she even knew how to play her angles- her posturing was certainly not lost on the male, who had an eye for body language. ”Forgive me- I should introduce myself; I am Couth Delacourt, pleased to meet you,” He said, bowing his head to her politely.
Messages In This Thread
Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 15, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 15, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Sheol - April 17, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Talk Show Host - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 20, 2018, 01:39 PM