The Bracken Woods I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
12 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Adeline strolled lazily through the forest in the late afternoon, the sun glinting off her white fur as it shown through the breaks in trees. She almost ran into the borders of the pack at the edge of the forest, but quickly diverted before she crossed them. She wasn't here to make trouble, and that surely would have. 

So far, the climate wasn't all that different from her home, save a little less snow this time of year. But, she supposed that was to be expected since it was further south. She wondered what kind of wolves this land held, and if she'd find another pack to call home. At two years old, she was out on her own for the first time, and though her parents were not mean about it, they were adamant that she go off on her own and find a new place to call home. They had done it with her older siblings, so she assumed it was how things were. 

A stream ahead caught her attention and she altered her course until she was standing at the edge. Lowering her head, she began to drink her fill, all the while her ears twitching as they searched for sounds of another.
Messages In This Thread
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley. - by Adeline - April 18, 2018, 02:08 PM