Dawnlark Plains I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
For timeline purposes, this is after this thread and before this thread

Aviana laid at the entrance of her den, her head the only thing poking out of the hole in the ground. The sun was rising, and she enjoyed the rays of heat on her face. Normally, she would have laid out completely in the sun, but her heat had finally come, and she was camping out in her den. She knew she couldn't stay the entire duration, but she wasn't going to leave unless she had to.

She sighed, feeling a bit depressed. She knew she was getting older, and she wondered how much longer her body would be viable for puppies. She wanted them, but if she didn't have a mate, it wouldn't happen. She had spent much of her life avoiding males, and this was her punishment for it. It was kind of funny. Now that she had gotten over her fears, it seemed there were no available males around. She liked Shale quite a bit, but they had really only hung out once. There was Ulysses, as well, but he hadn't been around since their first meeting. Maybe it had been fluke. 

The sun suddenly left, and Aviana lifted her gaze to find that a cloud had blocked it. She gave it a dirty glare before turning her eyes back to the field in front of her.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]