The Sunspire She's as pretty as a peach
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Joining 
@Rannoch or @Liffey if this could be forwarded to the 23rd or 24th, I'd really appreciate it.

After meeting some new faces, Blondine, Fey, and that handsome devil of a man named Couth, she had resumed her travels. She had gained a false sense of confidence because of her previous luck finding food and had assumed she would continue to do so. That was false in the end and days passed without food. She filled her belly with water over and over again buy eventually it did nothing to soothe her aching stomach. Her curves became lost as her frame thinned out and she began to look rather disheveled. 

It was the first time she had scented a pack's borders in a long while. She knew it to be a pack because it held the strong scent of many. She hadn't wanted to settle down quite yet but she knew that right in front of her face, she could have a new home. The thought made her legs begin to shake as her exhaustion hit her all at once  and she plopped down a few feet from the borders,  releasing a long and hopeful howl for the leaders. She wasn't the most useful in physical things but she could practice and she did  know medicine very well.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
She's as pretty as a peach - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 20, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 20, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 22, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 22, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 22, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 29, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 30, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: She's as pretty as a peach - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 01, 2018, 11:21 AM