Swiftcurrent Creek [M] This night is heating up, raise hell and turn it up
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For @Koji - set a few days after THIS backdated thread. This is also a backdated thread, but still after Chusi and Koji are accepted and RBF becomes SC. Tagging @Constantine and @Durnehviir for visibility. OOC permission has been granted for these two to mate from Rachel and Rebel.

It was hot. Incredibly so. The den she had been curled up in for the night felt like a turned on oven, the heat coming from the backside, where her butt was located. Her ocher eyes blinked open, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She couldn't sleep like this. She couldn't sleep at all. She felt she needed to do something. Find Ingram. No, that was impossible. He was on the coast. Find Arrille. No, she didn't want to bother him much. Find Koji. Okay, now that was an idea she could roll with. Clock was forgotten for the moment.

Tail pressed tightly against her hind, she slithered out of her den, smelling herself. She didn't recognize it, but a strange itch inside her felt it needed scratching. Had she turned sick? Maybe it were the flowers or the change of atmosphere. The cold weather. Maybe that piece of meat she probably should've left alone.

It was around 3 am. She didn't want to wake anyone, honestly, but she needed a medic. An older wolf. Someone who could tell her why in the name of the Sea she felt so hot.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
[M] This night is heating up, raise hell and turn it up - by Chusi - April 21, 2018, 02:05 PM