Swiftcurrent Creek [M] This night is heating up, raise hell and turn it up
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her long legs carried her over the rocky, new terrain, reminding her of her short while on the mountains. Mouse - where could he have gone? She didn't want to admit it, but she was scared. She wasn't ready to die of some sickness yet. Neither was she ready for kids, but how could this burning sensation be a sign of anything but her getting sick. If only she had been more interested in healing, perhaps then she would be able to save herself.

Sparkling ocher eyes widened under the pale shine of the moon, spotting the familiar frame of Koji. She liked the male. Very much so. Perhaps he could help, make the burning go away, but he had to be close. Closer.

Before she knew it, she entered his personal bubble, lowering herself to press her nose to his chin. She whimpered, not panicking so much anymore. She wasn't alone now so surely they could fix whatever was going on. But words were lost to her, stuck in her throat, and she wagged her tail to spread the scent of the strange "sickness" she didn't recognize.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] This night is heating up, raise hell and turn it up - by Chusi - April 22, 2018, 05:47 AM