Swiftcurrent Creek and when the levee breaks
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Wallflower was minding her own business as usual. She had cut herself off from most of the others, leaving just a small soft spot for her commander leader, and so had lots of time to run the borders every now and then. It was the least she could do with all her cuts and scrapes and burns still on her body, not to mention the damage done to her lungs by the smoke. She feared her voice might never be the same again, it was hoarse and rough now. That wasn't so nice. Some healed patches of scorched fur and skin were showing signs of hair growth again, but she was still a mess. Who knew how long it would take to get her usual look back.

Her ears swiveled. A curse word, she knew, one she would never use for it would upset others. The one saying it must be upset too. But the voice wasn't familiar. A trespasser? So soon?

Wallflower, despite the pain caused by walking and the friction of her body rubbing together, made her way quickly to the scene - tail high, chest forward, ears draped over her feminine skull. Though scorched, her fur stood up slightly, the best it could do given the circumstances, and she glared at the stranger.

I'll have to ask you to leave. Was all she said, hoping she would not have the fight the stranger out their lands. But the war maiden, the tool she still was, was ready to defend the place her leader had wanted to settle in so very badly.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
and when the levee breaks - by Shale - April 21, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Wallflower - April 21, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Phoenix - April 21, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Shale - April 21, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Koji - April 22, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Wallflower - April 22, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Shale - April 22, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Koji - April 22, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Wallflower - April 23, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: and when the levee breaks - by Phoenix - April 23, 2018, 02:55 PM