Arrow Lake dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The grin of a man freed from all obligation stretched his mouth as Phocion responded, "I'm a wanderer now, too," giddiness apparent in his voice. His tone grew a little more serious as he added, "I am looking for someone, though. And then I'm going to my old home."

There. It was out in the open. He was going to Silvertip. Hadn't he once been taught that true desires found their way to the tongue eventually? If he spoke it, it must be so.

But he couldn't leave this boy behind, not alone, not injured, as he was. Phocion cast a troubled look at the mountains, then back at Cortland. Would he be able to make the journey? They may have to go around, toward the coast, before heading back inland toward Silvertip. That was, too, assuming he would follow.

He must give him a reason to follow. That, he had much practice in. First, though, he genuinely wanted to know more about the young man. "Are you headed anywhere in particular?" he inquired softly.
Messages In This Thread
dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot - by Phocion - April 22, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot - by Phocion - April 23, 2018, 11:14 PM