Swiftcurrent Creek its 3 in the morning and i'm feeling just fine
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
All Welcome 

so this is their new abode. idyllic at a glance, though having inspected their namesake creek up close, more deadly first appears. it will do, samothes concludes, walking by the edge of said creek. 

samothes has paid little mind to their swollen membership, though he is glad for their bolstered numbers, strategically. with durnevhiir and constantine's relationship cemented, he has the good sense to wonder at his own place in their group, longstanding member or third wheel. he is not, he will admit, particularly close to either of them despite his longevity. he respects both of them and he has shared time with constantine enough to feel secure, and yet. he could do more.

perhaps there's a way he can blame these feelings on samaantine. (there is not). looking into the water, the scholar frowns at his reflection. this is an opportunity, he tells himself. and he knows better than to let an opportunity pass him by.
Messages In This Thread
its 3 in the morning and i'm feeling just fine - by Samothes - April 23, 2018, 11:58 AM