Stone Circle taught me to weep and moan
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her eyes were cast downward for a moment before going back to the male. What he was going through must have been very difficult. To come here looking for his brother, only to find out that he had passed. Steph would be torn into pieces. She took a breath, knowing she couldn't lie to him, but she also didn't know the truth to his answer. So, she settled on telling him what she did know. If he was in any in pain, he didn't show it. Which was why his passing had been such a surprise. I believe he was on patrol alone when he went... She hated telling him that part--that his brother had been alone. So, I don't think he said anything to anyone. 

She nodded to his next question. Yes, he is, with our other pack mates who have passed, she assured him. Murdock had been a valued member of Easthollow, and Steph could not imagine him being buried anywhere else. Would you like to visit him? she offered. She understood Shale was not a member of Easthollow, but he was a member of their ally, and a brother to Murdock. Steph felt like that was enough to extend to him to opportunity to visit his brother at his resting place.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
taught me to weep and moan - by Shale - April 23, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Steph - April 24, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Shale - April 25, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Steph - April 26, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Steph - April 28, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Shale - May 17, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Steph - June 03, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: taught me to weep and moan - by Shale - June 06, 2018, 04:37 PM