Wheeling Gull Isle I'll be there next time
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
She smiled at his look of amazement, closing her eyes to allow the memory to return with ease. "I got caught up in one once." Faeryn thought back to her previous 'homes', the packs that had never truly... stuck. Undersea was, by far, the home she had been searching for, the home she had needed without realising she needed it. "I've been part of many packs, but at the time, the one i'd been part of had just disbanded. I don't remember entirely why, but as a result I started wandering. I found my way to the coast, i'm not sure how - but I did." What she did remember, however, was being utterly entranced by the sea. She'd never seen it before that moment, and she'd been dumbstruck. "At some point while I was walking, the clouds grew dark and the rain started hammering down onto me - I love the rain, but I'd never felt rain so heavy, or wind so strong." Then with a sheepish grin, she added, "I'll be honest with you, I was terrified."

"I tried to find shelter once the waves started roaring, and I managed to scramble underneath a tree but looking back, it was a pretty foolish idea. After that moment, I don't remember much of what happened. I have little memories of flashes of darkness, I remember feeling like the air had been sucked out of me, and I remember being dragged under the water." This wasn't too scary, right? The Renoda had never attempted to recount a story before; she'd never been asked. At least it had a happy ending, which stories were supposed to have, weren't they?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - April 25, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - April 29, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - May 12, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - May 14, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - May 17, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - May 19, 2018, 07:58 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - June 22, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Salazar - June 30, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: I'll be there next time - by Faeryn - August 16, 2018, 03:06 PM