Broken Boulder Wear your heart on my sleeve
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
<3

The question came forth of where he and Semira had come from, and the storyteller's brows furrowed ever so slightly. If one could stare deep into his violet gaze, there'd be hints of sorrow and anguish, for their tale in particular wasn't as spectacular as anyone would hope. A murderous family, a runaway boy who happened to come across a beautiful girl... well, meeting her was the most spectacular memory he could ever hold, but none of the times before that were pleasant in the slightest. The pair had faced some struggles, but Horosk still placed the blame upon himself - he should have dealt with his bloodthirsty sibling much, much sooner. Perhaps some of the pain could have been reduced.

He realised soon enough that Lanawyn was not asking for his lifestory, and he was not prepared to give it. The agouti man quirked his head, eyes gazing out at the horizon. "In the Teekon? We used to live in the Bypass, just south of here, but we left sometime last year. We returned just at the beginning of spring, so we've not been back long." She presented the opportunity to walk and talk, and he wasn't one to pass up the opportunity. "Sure."
Messages In This Thread
Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Horosk - April 25, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Horosk - May 05, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Eris - May 16, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Horosk - May 18, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Eris - June 03, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Horosk - June 07, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Eris - June 07, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Wear your heart on my sleeve - by Eris - June 23, 2018, 01:27 PM