Dawnlark Plains we can find a place to fall in love
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
Although she knew the day would come, she longed for it to be later. Thoughts of Seelie leaving her plagued her even in her sleep; it was like a great chasm would open and swallow her cousin-sister up. She was no fool and knew that scent, she'd bore it only months ago herself. Seelie would be bound as she was now and even all her love for her children wasn't enough to soothe the aching would of separation. When Grayday offered to go there was a second worry. She whined softly, leaning up to press her cheek against his before kissing him gently. "Take someone else, too?" She wouldn't command him off course but she wanted to ensure he had no further troubles to come home to her and to their family.

She rose gently so as to not rouse the babies and slipped past Grayday, hiding her tears in her embrace with Coelacanth. "Stockholm will take care of you. He will keep you - and the Raven will watch you and yours."  She whispered into the tufted ear of Seelie. She wound against her, tactile as ever, affection laced into each movement. "I will bring the babies to see their cousins - and if you need anything, I'll be right there. You just send word. I promise." Worried for Seelie, for the thought of being apart for so long (not like they hadn't been separated for so much longer but it didn't feel that way), worry for her family, her still fresh hormones - everything made it all so much more daunting. " I love you, Sea Sprite."  
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
we can find a place to fall in love - by Coelacanth - April 27, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: we can find a place to fall in love - by Spiritwalker - May 09, 2018, 12:02 AM