Swiftcurrent Creek If only for a second, let me have you.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Mere days old, Viinturuth's life had consisted of very little beyond eat, sleep, wail, repeat. The world around him did not change much, though he was aware of the subtle differences that came and went and sometimes stayed. His mother's tone was comforting, familiar from a time in the womb that he could not recall, though there was a much deeper rumble that frequented their family's little hollow.

It was too soon to recognise either of these voices as "Mother" or "Father", but he knew that they were his. They were safe to him and the touch that often followed their vibration no longer startled him the way they did upon his arrival to the world. Now, he often welcomed the warmth and happily acknowledged the affection with contented little peeps - but not this day.

Movement grouped him among his siblings, enveloping them together as his provider wrapped her frame around her babes, and Viinturuth cried out in objection. A brother's paw batted him directly between his closed eyes and he tried to squirm away, but remained trapped between the other little bodies on either side of him. As expected, an adult responded to his squeaks and he felt her hot breath on his back, soothing him with words he could not comprehend. His original outrage softened, replaced by a gentle mewling as he strained to lift his over-sized head - asking to be freed from the smothering of his siblings.
Messages In This Thread
If only for a second, let me have you. - by Durnehviir - April 30, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: If only for a second, let me have you. - by Viinturuth - April 30, 2018, 02:28 PM