The Sunspire You can be wise when you're blue
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Dante and Osprey had, and they'd wondered between themselves on many occasion.  Maia was a hugely friendly being most of the time (until she decided she wasn't) but not the sharpest needle on the tree, so to speak.  She suffered fairly wildly from the rest of their apt, somewhat more mellow brood, and it was this reason she knew that her dad had protested her going so heavily.  Well, she proved him wrong!

"It is!!" She said, scrambling to think of ways she could embellish it to make it sound a ton cooler than it had been.  Because it had not been cool.  At all.

"I met a bunch of packs looking for you guys, and some weren't so happy about me being there.  But I fought them off," she said with a puff of pride.  Ok so she ran.  But there'd been small scuffles, and she'd definitely come out with a scar or two.  "I went by Redbird place and there was this super rude boy there, who didn't know nothing, so I left.  And then I went by Moonspear, and met this really awesome lady."  A few stars in her eyes at the mention of Amekaze.... potentially a little crush there.  In that 'you are too cool to possibly exist' fashion.

"Then I came here!"  She didn't mention the weeks of fever... she barely remembered those anyway, and they hardly shone a light on her. 

"I can't believe you're gonna be a dad.  That's so cool."  She repeated herself, shaking her head.  "I'm gonna be the coolest aunt ever, you know it!"  No matter that she had never even seen a pup in her life, let alone dealt with one.  They were easy right? Else why the heck would anyone bother with them?
Messages In This Thread
You can be wise when you're blue - by Maia - May 01, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: You can be wise when you're blue - by Terance - May 03, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: You can be wise when you're blue - by Maia - May 03, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: You can be wise when you're blue - by Terance - May 04, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: You can be wise when you're blue - by Maia - May 04, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: You can be wise when you're blue - by Terance - May 08, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: You can be wise when you're blue - by Maia - May 09, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: You can be wise when you're blue - by Terance - June 16, 2018, 07:56 AM