Shadow Mountain We wake up, we move on
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He swallowed thickly, broad chest rising and falling with a heavy sigh. Had he taken the chance to have a good life away from her? The thought brought him sorrow, an emotion almost foreign to him but still poignant. He focused on her as she spoke, her words startling him and leaving him confused. She wanted to stay with him, by her own free will? After he had kidnapped her and brought her here to this hellish pack where he fit in very well but she surely did not. He opened his mouth to say no, to tell her to go for her own sake because he'd bring nothing but evil and pain upon her, but he saw the pain in her eyes and the last words she spoke made him freeze. Awinita had once said something too similar to prevent him from leaving. His eyes closed and he sucked in a long breath, holding it and releasing again before responding. "I have no idea why you wouldn't just run away, but we'll stick together. I...I won't fit in well with some pansy pack" he said trying to resume his tough and nasty demeanor but failing badly. "I'll try so you can have a good home....I owe it to you for bringing you here." he said finally, looking away so she wouldn't catch the softness of his eyes.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 01, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 01, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 02, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 02, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 05, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 08, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 15, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 18, 2018, 04:36 PM