The Sunspire A days work
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
This man was the beta! She blinked once and gave a nod of respect, clearing her throat. She was out of practice with the act of submission and respect, but she always had manners. "Nice to meet you Terance." she said kindly.

He said he was fine and she nodded once more though gave him a look of confusion. Had he just came to introduce himself? How nice! But then he spoke again and asked her about pregnancy and she smiled warmly. Seabreeze... she made note of the name, tucking the information away in her mind as a possible patient. "Well...at first she'll urinate more frequently, have bellyaches and possibly be picky over food. Mood swings are highly common but it isn't personal at all, just stress and hormones. Her teats will grow sore and sag a bit as they fill with milk. She'll be tired and restless all at once." she rambled off the side effects of being pregnant quickly.

She paused and took in a breathe, her eyes softening. "Make sure she's comfortable and happy, well fed and make sure she moves around often but nothing strenuous. The walking will help prevent cramping. If she snaps a lot try being sweet, it'll most likely pass." she spoke soothingly, remembering from experience that pregnant women often were quite snappy and bitter, but they never really meant it.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
A days work - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 02, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: A days work - by Terance - May 02, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: A days work - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 02, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: A days work - by Terance - May 02, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: A days work - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 02, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: A days work - by Terance - May 04, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: A days work - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 04, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: A days work - by Terance - May 08, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: A days work - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 08, 2018, 01:51 PM