Stone Circle when there's nowhere else to run
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
<3 hahaha I love this thread <3

By the time she had finished, Clary was absolutely beaming. By Red's reception, she had surely done something right - even with no adult there to help her! With her spirits high, Clary took Red's laugh to be one of those ones you laughed along with, and she added a small giggle of her own to the mix.

It was funny, being on the receiving end of a compliment. Clary was much more accustomed to dishing them out that receiving any herself. Now when the time came, all she could find herself able to do was tip her muzzle and giggle. She decided to centre on the bit of conversation she knew what to do with, and she flicked her tail at Red's concern and passed her a reassuring smile and a shake of her head. "Nah, you don't have to worry. Mom never gets upset. Besides, she knows this is what I wanna do when I get older, so if anything she'll be excited when she sees us talking here. But oh! - " talk of their fur reminded her...

"I bet you'd love this one story I have, where this one time, I was exploring this huuuuuge stretch of rocks with my aunt - like, it went on for ages, and everything was grey, and - oh!" The girl jumped with the slightest spook at the touch along her side. So wrapped in her words, she'd been totally blind to another's approach, but her surprise quickly fell to a broad and sweeping smile when she saw the stranger was her - "Mom!" she reached out to greet Valette. She noticed the look her mother passed her, and felt her pressing for something, so she simultaneously gave her the run-down of this wolf before her, like any good recruiter would, "This is my new friend Red aka Cardinal, she wants to live at Easthollow, too! She's really nice, and really pretty, and I don't know a lot about her, but if you let her stay here, then I can probably change that a lot better than if you sent her away, and we definitely have room for her to live here - right?"
Messages In This Thread
when there's nowhere else to run - by FiraCardinal - May 02, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 05, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 07, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 12, 2018, 07:09 PM