Stone Circle when there's nowhere else to run
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Red settled in with am amused smirk to listen to this youngling’s tale, whatever it ended up being, but soon, another wolf arrived. By her casual approach, Red assumed she had nothing to worry about, and simply dipped her head in greeting and respect. She opened her mouth to introduce herself, but Clary instantly took all the words she had been about to say, and even added some more. Red couldn’t help but laugh again. Clary was going to be super amusing if she did get into this pack. She’d be sure to keep the younger female nearby for a laugh and a conversation if this all worked out.

“What Clary said,” she finally got in, once the wolf in question had stopped talking. “My name is Cardinal but I go by Red. I was hoping you’d have room for a new addition to your pack. I have skills in scouting and hunting, mainly. Though I can, of course, fight to protect the borders and other packmates as needed.” She paused. “I hope you’ll consider letting me join.” Here, she fell silent, ever-aware of her knack for talking way too long. She let her eyes wander into Valette’s gaze for a moment, smiled, and then respectfully looked downward and to the left. She didn’t want to stare right at her potential Alpha while the woman was making a decision.
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
when there's nowhere else to run - by FiraCardinal - May 02, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 05, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by FiraCardinal - May 06, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 07, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 12, 2018, 07:09 PM