Stone Circle when there's nowhere else to run
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary perked her ears and turned her glistening attention fully on Red as the russet-hued woman carried on from where she had left off. The excitement left her spinning - but at the word of scouting, her entire body grew rigid and she felt herself incline toward her. No. Way. Like Red could get any cooler! The thinnest thread held Clary from leaping up with a laugh and a whirl. She held herself, remarkably, yet the light in her eyes beamed brighter, and her tail whipped tight against her hocks.

Clary glanced up at her mother when she solidified Red's acceptance, and while the motion made Clary long to rush forward to give the woman a proper Easthollow greeting, she managed to hold herself back until her mother was done laying out her expectations and stuff, things Clary was certain Red would do, without needing to be told (she just seemed like that kinda wolf) - but she guessed it would be important to remember, so she stuffed that away to use on someone in the future, when the decision to keep or turn away would rest on her.

But today, that decision was already made, and Clary sprung forward as soon as her mother was done, leaving hardly any time to breath before she reached out to offer Red a welcoming nudge to the fur along her neck. "See, I told you she'd like you!" Clary leapt back and beamed at Red with a clear strike of pride in the smile and lift of her head, "Wow - my first recruit! Wait till I tell Steph - oh, this so awesome! C'mon! I can't wait to show you around, there's so much to see!" And she leapt in a circle, trying to decide in the split of a second where to run to first, only to pause and turn a sheepish grin toward Red, "Oh - uh - after you agree to helping and hunting, and all that important stuff."
Messages In This Thread
when there's nowhere else to run - by FiraCardinal - May 02, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 05, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 07, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 12, 2018, 07:09 PM