Swiftcurrent Creek In between the raindrops
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Being placed as an Omega was perhaps the worst thing anyone could've done to her at the time, her pride usually being the only thing that gave her motivation and a positive outlook on the future. Status meant a great deal in Chusi's book, having been raised to be a great leader like her father was and to put the pack above herself in most cases. She carried now the lowest title with great shame, having little hope to restore her image anytime soon.

She frowned at his words, averting her gaze with a small nod. She let the hare be though, her heart having sunk into her stomach, releasing the cravings for any kind of nourishment. The usually talkative butterfly didn't know where to start with his command, but she thought it best to start with the beginning, if he so wished to hear.

I'm Chusi Fearghal, mah last name's a gift frum mah adoptive father - Arturo. 'Grew up in Ravensblood Forest, which is why I thought ya guys were mah former pack... She explained, only slightly proud of how far she had come. 'Was supposed ta become tha one ta replace mah father as tha pack's alpha, but we had ta move due ta some pack called Blackfeather Woods. After that, Well, I got separated frum them, became the leader of sum other pack in tha mountains - Northstar Vale - before that fell apart. After that I... She paused, not wanting to talk about her awful time in Grimnismal. 'Fell in love with sum guy from anotha pack, joined it but upset its leader so I was banished togetha with Arrille. 'Stumbled 'cross Koji and Clock 'n now we're here, I guess. She skipped over a lot of details too painful for her to try and remember clearly, but the this was the biggest part of her story yet.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
In between the raindrops - by Chusi - May 03, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Constantine - May 19, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Chusi - May 26, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Chusi - July 18, 2018, 11:33 AM