Swiftcurrent Creek The world's such a crazy place
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Owh, how she did realise now. Had she known the dance they had done that night would be the cause for her spawning her own offspring, she would've never done it. Not even with the heat controlling a small part of her mind. But she would recognize it next time; she would suppress the urges that came with it, lock herself up somewhere, and definitely educate her own kids on the matter. Had she learned? Definitely. Did she want to learn about parenting? Not exactly, but she had no choice now, did she?

Durnehviir didn't have to tell her how disappointed she was. Chusi was disappointed in herself more than perhaps her fiery Alpha was. She nodded sadly. She knew from her leading lessons that it was most packs' law that there would be no breeding without permission. She knew it all too well. She didn't dare defend herself (how could she? She had told her story, but clearly just not knowing wasn't enough), keeping quiet as her leader spoke.

She drooped more at the word consequences, but lit up at the other's second part. Ya.. Ya mean I can keep'em? She asked. Or did she mean, grant them to a more deserving mother whose season had not come this year? She didn't want another woman caring for her own children... The whole situation was a mess, but it was her mess.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 03, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 04, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 04, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 04, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 04, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 08, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 08, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 15, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 20, 2018, 04:33 PM