Blackfeather Woods give me a crown of thorns
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
HIIIII

Deep within the woods, surrounded by crimson, Kove lingered. He sat within the Redgrove, gazing at the shrine of bones it housed and thinking back on the life that once mobilised them; though he thought no longer of the late queen every day, he still thought of her every now and again and wondered if he was managing her home well enough. Thus far, since the children were cast from the throne, things were well within the forest—but for how long that might last, he often worried and, on occasion, even fretted about. Worries are what led him there that day, to try and open a link with Meldresi, but he was unsuccessful; the time was not right, nor his offerings great enough, and an interruption broke his concentration. Pulling his gaze from the skull, he glanced upwards before standing and turning, heading off to respond to their guest.

Kove’s steps were light as he approached, having lived within the woods long enough now to have a great understanding of the ground each tree sprouted from. He hung back in the shadows, the ghost of the woods, and stared out at the female; he did not recognise her, nor could he see any threat by her being there. Satisfied with his findings, the Inuk continued forward and broke away from the shadows, the treeline crossed and his body fully visible. “Hello,” he greeted. “What interests do you have in the woods?” He assumed she was there to join—why else request the leadership?—but did not outright say so, considering, too, the possibility of her being a scout sent by one of their neighbours.
Messages In This Thread
give me a crown of thorns - by Yew - May 03, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Kove - May 04, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Yew - May 05, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Shivali - May 06, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Kove - May 08, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Yew - May 19, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Kove - May 21, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Shivali - May 28, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Yew - May 31, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: give me a crown of thorns - by Shivali - July 08, 2018, 04:43 PM